Thread: How to move favorites button to the top left side or command bar in internet explorer 9

How to move favorites button to the top left side or command bar in internet explorer 9

I have recently upgraded to internet explorer 9 and I am not having any issues with the same but then since I am left handed I am willing to move favorite’s button to the top left side or command bar, so just wanted to know if there is any workaround by which I can do the same??? Is there anyone who can help me out with it??

Re: How to move favorites button to the top left side or command bar in internet explorer 9

I have recently upgraded to internet explorer 9 and I am not having any issues with the same but then since I am left handed I am willing to move favorite’s button to the top left side or command bar, so just wanted to know if there is any workaround by which I can do the same??? Is there anyone who can help me out with it??
    As far as I am aware there is no way to do so by now but then if you want then you can just provide feedback and/or suggestion regarding Internet Explorer 9 Beta, you can do that from the below link.

Re: How to move favorites button to the top left side or command bar in internet explorer 9

I really don’t think that providing a feedback on connect will be of any use as the developers won’t be changing it as it has been a standard design in every browser from a long time but then if you think they would then you can provide feedback, I have been doing the same for a couple of time but then have not got any effective response. Just try out the same and see if you are lucky enough.

If you want then you can just enable the hidden favorite bar by just right clicking on the arrow key and then selecting them from the menu, you can also go through the below article for the same:
    Show or hide the Favorites, Command, and Status bars
    Just check it out and see if it is of any help.

Hey thanks for the same but then just Adding the Favorite or the other bars is not helping me out, I have gone through the article and have not found a way to do so, the button can't be just added to the command bars or to the favorite, anyways if anyone finds a solution for the same then please post it here, any further help for the same will be highly appreciated.