Thread: From where can i download Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview?

From where can i download Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview?

I have seen my friend using Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview and I am willing to get the same but then he said for that I will have to install the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I am not willing to do so because I am not having the requires system specification for supporting Windows 8. So here just wanted to know if there is any link from where I can just download the Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview???

Re: From where can i download Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview?

I have seen my friend using Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview and I am willing to get the same but then he said for that I will have to install the Windows 8 Consumer Preview and I am not willing to do so because I am not having the requires system specification for supporting Windows 8. So here just wanted to know if there is any link from where I can just download the Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview???
    I will like to inform you that there is no separate download link from where you can install the Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview and you will have to install Windows 8 Consumer Preview as you get the Internet Explorer 10 by default with the same. Hope that helps.

Even I need some help regarding the same, I mean that I am aware that to use the Internet Explorer 10 consumer preview I will have to install the Windows 8 Consumer Preview first then even after installing I am not able to see, rather I am still having internet explorer 9, is there anything that I can do about the same???? Any further help for this will be highly appreciated.

I think that you might have accidentally unpinned it, I have found people having similar cases anyways you can just go through the thread below and see if the solution that has been mentioned there is helping you out or not.
    I am still having internet explorer 9 even after installing Windows 8 Consumer Preview, How can I get Internet Explorer 10?
    If it does not then let me know for further help.