Thread: How to export and import favorites (and cookies) in Internet Explorer 9?

How to export and import favorites (and cookies) in Internet Explorer 9?

hello guys, I have switched to internet explorer 9 and I was researching on some topic and wanted to know about the possible way to export favorites along with import favorites along with cookies in Internet Explorer 9? So can you suggest me some ways to do that.

re: How to export and import favorites (and cookies) in Internet Explorer 9?

If you are concerned with the exporting of the favorites then you need to follow some steps .
    1. You need to first of all open Internet Explorer by on the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of outcome, have a click on the Internet Explorer.
    2. Then approach to the favorites >> and then have a click on the arrow besides the Add to Favorites button, and next have a click on the Import and Export.
    3. In the Import/Export Settings dialog box, have a click on the Export to a file, as well as click Next.
    4. choose the Favorites check box, plus click Next.
    5. Have a Selection of the folder that you wish for to export your favorites from, furthermore click Next.

I have came across this solution as this might be the same in the internet explorer 8 and I am not able to see any such relating material while doing this one. As you said that there is an arrow next to the add favorites button, but however , I am not able to see it in IE9. Can you make some more suggestions in my case.

I have came across this solution as this might be the same in the internet explorer 8 and I am not able to see any such relating material while doing this one. As you said that there is an arrow next to the add favorites button, but however , I am not able to see it in IE9. Can you make some more suggestions in my case.
    According to me, if you are facing some issues with this topic, I need to tell you that It's been moved under "File". Click the File button, then click Import and export, then either export to or import from a file; after that follow the instructions to fulfill the file import or export.

I have a particular option in this case. you can try in this case. you need to click on the star on the left of the screen - that's the favorites icon. Secondly you also need to click on down arrow on the left of the "add to favorites" button. You need to click on the "import and export" button and the issue will be solved.

I was having some issues. When I make use of the Brows tab or else attempt to type in my folder location I receive an error message that denotes "Please enter a Valid File Name". so I need to know how accurately should this be chosen? as well, Internet Explorer 9 saves them in a folder called Favorites. So can you state some related posts regarding this.

I was having some issues. When I make use of the Brows tab or else attempt to type in my folder location I receive an error message that denotes "Please enter a Valid File Name". so I need to know how accurately should this be chosen? as well, Internet Explorer 9 saves them in a folder called Favorites. So can you state some related posts regarding this.
    I would say that if you are having some issues with the Internet Explorer 9 and if you are concerning to the above post you need to know that IE import wizard which only tend to import a bookmark.htm file.

The first post says it all about the exporting the favorites and here , I can provide you with importing of favorites.
    1. But I would like to say that you can continue the same processs as it was in exporting till the choosing of the Favorites check box, and then clicking Next.
    2. By default, Internet Explorer will tend to import from a file called bookmark.htm in your Documents folder, but you are able to tell it to import favorites that are saved under an additional name. you need to click on the browse along with make a selection of a file, or type a location as well as file name to import, or else click Next to accept the default.
    3. choose the folder where you wish for to place the imported favorites, furthermore next click Import.
    4. Have a click on the Finish.

I have found some replies and according to me, I suppose that in Internet Explorer 9, you need to click on the FILE, then click IMPORT/EXPORT. after that opt which one you wish for to do, moreover import or else export. Then select FAVORITES.