Thread: How to Change Language in Internet Explorer 9

How to Change Language in Internet Explorer 9

My system is running on windows 7 64 bit and is in Spanisch and now I am willing to change the language of the Explorer to English, I don’t have much idea about the same and have not yet got a way to do so, is there anyone who can help me out with it???? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.

Re: How to Change Language in Internet Explorer 9

My system is running on windows 7 64 bit and is in Spanisch and now I am willing to change the language of the Explorer to English, I don’t have much idea about the same and have not yet got a way to do so, is there anyone who can help me out with it???? Any help regarding this will be appreciated.
    In order to change the language just follow the below steps:
    • First open the Internet Explorer and then Click on tools> Internet Options>Languages and after that under the General tab click on add and then add the language you are willing to and then click on ok
    • You will have to move the priority of the recently added message later as well and for that select the language within the Language Preference window and then click on Move up, you might have to keep clicking on the same to move it to the top after it is added to the priority then click on ok and you are done.

As far as I am aware we have to download another version of it with the language we want, so if the above solution does not help then you can just get the one in a language you are willing to from the below link:
    Internet Explorer 9

If you want then you can also get the language pack from the below site to get it work in the language that you want, just check it out and then let me know if it is helping: