Thread: In internet explorer 9 pictures of my hotmail not appears it show a red X

In internet explorer 9 pictures of my hotmail not appears it show a red X

I have a computer and I am using internet explorer for web purpose the version is latest one internet explorer 9. But now I am facing a problem when I try to open my mail i.e. hotmail the pictures doesn’t appear instead of that there is a red X sign appear . can anyone provide me with help as fast as possible please?

Re: In internet explorer 9 pictures of my hotmail not appears it show a red X

It happens some time when you set the show pictures option as off. I know because it had happen to me but the difficulty was removed because my friends help. You have to follow these steps open internet explorer then there will be tool menu there you have to click on that tool menu then from there select internet option. There you have to select the advanced tab. then just check that the show picture check box is selected which is under multimedia. Then after clicking ok the steps are finished then check out for the result.

I know the problem that you are facing and the exact solution for the problem. See these problem is because of Microsoft internet explorer some of the jpg and gif images sometimes fail to occur. The solution is you have to back up and then restore the registry for that follow this step :First see that internet explorer is off. Then run the Regedit program by typing it and pressing enter. Then you have to find the HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.gif key and click it. Then in the registry editor double click the content in the right plane. Then there is an editing string dialogue box there you have to write image /gif . it should be done in the value data box then at last click ok . then again find the registry key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.jpg and click it then again double click on the content type value in the right plane of an registry editor Then there is an editing string dialogue box there you have to write image /jpg it should be done in the value data box then at last click ok. Then close the registry editor and start internet explorer.

I also have the exact fault in my Hotmail. i cant see the picture. the problem was toggle images.exe web accessories. these web accessories was installed in my system. If the toggle images.exe web accessories is set to disable then we can't see the images. if you have these accessories installed in your system then click the Toggle Images.exe link on the windows so that the picture can be seen.

First make it sure that the internet security or the firewall is not making any problem. There is auto-select encoding option which you can select and enable it. You have to do is on the page menu click on to encoding. Just check for the check mark if it not appears next to auto select then you have to simply select the auto select and ok.