Thread: Internet Explorer browser stopped because of XP Antivirus 2012

Internet Explorer browser stopped because of XP Antivirus 2012

I have an laptop of Lenovo and I use it for my personal purpose. I am using internet explorer as my web browser. The problem is that before it was functioning properly but after I installed XP Antivirus 2012 then it was unable to functions please help me with the proper solution?

Re: Internet Explorer browser stopped because of XP Antivirus 2012

I can understand what you want to tell. First restart your system and continues press ‘F8’. then open your PC in safe mode. Then open internet explorer from your operating screen but the virus will not give you to do so. Just check under the “URL Window” of internet explorer there will be a option for ‘tools’. While opening the tools a drop down box will open then choose internet option from the drop down. Then a windows medium sized pop up will appear.there select the DELETE option. If you want to preserve the favorite you can do it by checking the box of “Preserve Favorites website data” and also choose delete at the top of the window and then run the program, Click OK. Then close the browser start the scan i.e. full scan from your anti virus program new one. Stay there it will ask the questions like what to do if it find the virus, infection, warms , corrupted file press delete if you find any of these after finishing follow the instruction of your anti virus then it’s done it will ask for restart then you have to restart it

I have a simple idea how to remove the antivirus starting with restarting your computer then press esc key for booting purpose actually. Then start windows system restore then you have to choose a date that have to be recent one and was created by last backup point windows then enter after that wait for the computer to reboot and restart.

I can show you the steps that you have to follow first make the hidden files to see by control panel then folder option then under that there is section for hidden files and folder then select hidden files and folder and then remove checkmarks from these two : Hide extensions for know file types and Hide protected operating system files.Then go to folder c then document and setting then user name then local setting and after that application data through there to folder. There you have to find the hidden executive file that will be with .exe extension after that restart your laptop then copy all the hidden files with .exe as extension and paste it to notebook. Then save you file to your desktop as fig.reg and type you save will have to be of all file. Then download xp_exe_fix.reg and save it in desktop then double click and open it. Then there will be an popup for the registry click on yes. Then download antimalware software and run a full system scan.

Restart your System in safe mode. once you have the system working in the save mode then boot your system Then go to start then all programs from there go to accessories run the window OK. Then type temp and click on OK then delete all the content from there then empty the folder “prefetch” and “%temp%” and close it. These was for deleting the content from the folder. Then again follow these step go to start then all programs from there go to accessories run then you have to type cleanmgr and type OK these is for disk clean up and it will make some space in c drive also then select files that is from all users then click put it in drive c . The process of calculating is done it will then pop up a result window definitely after some time. Check each box then delete it .these was for disk clean up. For scan then click start then program then accessories then go on command prompt by right clicking it and run as admin. Then press sfc/scannow and then press enter these will scan your system. If again there is an issue then does the full service scan.

Try to scan the system or reboot other then that you can run full service scan. You can bring the new version of your antivirus and scan the system. These will detect the thread and if possible will heal it or delet it. The other thing that can be done is to format the system and make it the newer one and put updated antivirus and uppdate that antivirus.