Thread: Internet explorer 9 crashes in windows 7 64 bit and APPCRASH Fault Module Name: ole32.dll

Internet explorer 9 crashes in windows 7 64 bit and APPCRASH Fault Module Name: ole32.dll

I am currently running windows 7 64 bits. I have use so many browser such as Google chrome, Mozilla, safari and I enjoyed also but when I tried to use Internet explorer 9 on windows 7 64 bit then I got an error i.e. application crashes but it works well in the windows 32 bit. So can anyone tell me solution of this issue?

Re: Internet explorer 9 crashes in windows 7 64 bit and APPCRASH Fault Module Name: ole32.dll

I read all the content which you have written above. This type of problem comes usually because of antivirus so I would suggest that please uninstall you internet security from your system. Instead of using internet security I would recommend you that use Microsoft security essentials. Please make sure that you have disabled the Nvidia startup and settings. I had the same issue because of this but I don’t know you may or may not be experiencing this type issue.

Re: Internet explorer 9 crashes in windows 7 64 bit and APPCRASH Fault Module Name: ole32.dll

Yes dude, I completely satisfied with above query so I would suggest you that please use above technique it may help you. If you still not able to solve this issue just try below steps I hope this will help you.
    • I would suggest that you should download autoruns app along with the process explorer and run autoruns.
    • After doing this try to find out C:\Windows\system32\nvinitx.dll using Applit tab and uncheck it.
    • After that run the msconfig with help of startup tab and please check that did you see Nvidia Hot key service.
    • After that reboot system.

Yes may be the problem of Nvidia. I completely satisfied with your query. There may be chances of add-ons problem so I would suggest you that disable all add-ons and retune the Internet security. If you have antivirus program, so I would suggest you that please scan your system with antivirus to remove malware. You can install latest update version of Internet explorer 9. I hope this will help you. If you still not able to solve this problem you just download Internet explorer 8 and install it.