Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

I want to change Internet Explorer 9 skin color?

Technology & Internet

Old 03-03-2012

I want to change Internet Explorer 9 skin color?

I was making use of internet explorer onmy windows 7 machineand after I was with the news of latest version of IE I just downloaded the IE 9 and hope its color would have been changed with other than the black embedding. So after upgrading from IE8 to IE9 I didn’t like IE9's black skin color. How I am able to change IE9's skin color?

Old 03-03-2012

Re: I want to change Internet Explorer 9 skin color?

You are able to disable that if you are concerned with its color. So you need to click on the gear icon in the internet options and then to the general in tabs section under settings. You will be with "enable tab groups" settings for the colors and you have to uncheck it as well as "show previews for individual tabs in the taskbar" .
Old 03-03-2012

Re: I want to change Internet Explorer 9 skin color?

According to me, I donít think that there is a option to change the theme or skin color for Internet Explorer 9, but you can make some attempts to change the desktop theme as well as this will automatically modify the Internet Explorer theme also.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , ,