Thread: the "Welcome" page appears with my home page , Every time I start Internet Explorer 9

the "Welcome" page appears with my home page , Every time I start Internet Explorer 9

I am making use of internet explorer 9 and was not having any issues. But recently I discovered that Whenever I start Internet Explorer 9, a new tab opens with a "welcome" page. I don't wish this page to load at the time of opening of my browser. I simply wish for my home page to open, or else if I used a link on my taskbar, that website. So can you assist me in this case make this tab not open every time I launch IE 9.

Re: the "Welcome" page appears with my home page , Every time I start Internet Explorer 9

I have some minor tricks in this case. So you need to get into Tools and then to Internet options >> General tab. And then a Homepage will appear and then to the Highlight the pesky page and you need to Delete the link. I have some other options also that you need to try.

After getting in the General tab you can change your way to Tabs, Settings and then to Check, only unlock the first home page when Internet Explorer starts

Re: the "Welcome" page appears with my home page , Every time I start Internet Explorer 9

Make some attempts for this one as you might come across some possible solutions. In the Tools section as mentioned above you need to go in the General tab and then to the Homepage, Press, and ultimately to the Use Blank section. So after that you need to navigate to the Page you would like to make use of as your Homepage, and also go to Homepage once more and at this instance Press Use Current.

You should have some glance on this topic also . as I have found this from other sources and this has really worked in my case.
    1. You have to press Start button along with R as well as type “gpedit.msc” in the text field and press Enter to launch the Group Policy Editor.
    2. In the left pane, you need to expand User Configuration, subsequently find as well as expand Administrative Templates, subsequently locate Windows Components under it and increase it. afterward lastly find “Internet Explorer”, and have a click on it.
    3. I will mention the oath : User Configuration and then the Administrative Templates >> Windows Components >> Internet Explorer.
    4. additionally , you will be with a find “Prevent performance of First Run Customize settings” on the right pane as well as have a double click on it. A fresh settings window will tend to open up.

I have solved the issue as it was disturbing from a long time. After I found the previous posts , I think that they have not added further information. I can provide you the same. So continuing with that one, you need to set the value to “Enabled” and then go for the options segment. You will have two alternatives from the dropdown menu:
    i. you also need to go directly to “Welcome To IE” page
    ii. afterwards go directly to home page
    choose the first alternative (i) to skip the IE first run Customize Settings plus go directly to your home page.
    choose the second alternative (ii) to skip the IE first to run Customize Settings and you need to go to the “Welcome to Internet Explorer” page straightway.
    6. have a click on the Apply to save the settings after that click OK and close the Group Policy Editor window.

Guys, are you all interested in something trying new. So this is the way to run something at an advanced level.
    You need to open your notepad.
    You need to paste this:
    Code:
    Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00
    [HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    "DisableFirstRunCustomize"=dword:00000001
    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main]
    "DisableFirstRunCustomize"=-
    Finally you need to save as disabe_start_screen.reg
    And then you have to run the saved file.

in fact i don't notice a trouble with jumping in on a thread when the similar problem is being experienced. this is certainly an problem with ie9. we've seen it crop up at present on several computers in several offices we hold up. there appears to be no means of getting clear of it - it ultimately appears to stop on its own. Very irritating.

I am also having same issue as the above solutions are not working , I tried my level bets but the only thing I observe when I look in the homepage segment in my Internet alternatives is about:blank.