Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

How can you make Internet Explorer 9 look like Internet Explorer 8?

Technology & Internet

Old 03-03-2012

How can you make Internet Explorer 9 look like Internet Explorer 8?

i was making use of the traditional internet explorer in my windows 7 and I am tired with those old looks and interface of IE8. I like the mode IE8 looks plus I am familiar where all the menus are. I do not wish for to start over with IE9?as a result, is there any means to make Internet Explorer 9 look similar to IE8?

Old 03-03-2012

re: How can you make Internet Explorer 9 look like Internet Explorer 8?

I need to tell you that you can either you live with IE9 the way it is or lapse back to the earlier IE browser you were making use of in the alternative, find one more browser. The preferences are yours . I didn’t made any installation of IE9. That was my option. possibly I might install IE9 after some time and remove the previous version from the same process of control panel and so on.
Old 03-03-2012

re: How can you make Internet Explorer 9 look like Internet Explorer 8?

I think you should be acquainted with the use of internet explorer 8 as you are saying that the looks are really nice than the internet explorer 9. And I would suggest you that about the menus the internet explorer 9 also has great features. So make use of the one you like the most.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , ,