Thread: Can I reverse myself to Safari 5.0.X in Lion?

Can I reverse myself to Safari 5.0.X in Lion?

hello guys, I came across some news that Safari 5.1 is in effect and I am unable to get along with certain features of the Adobe Reader Plugin. So I just wanted to inquire whether it is possible to "downgrade" to Safari 5.0 while still running OS X Lion . so can you guys help me as I am not finding any way out.

Re: Can I reverse myself to Safari 5.0.X in Lion?

According to me, first of all , you need to make attempts to try the workarounds Adobe suggests on that page? I can surely say that downgrading from Safari 5 would necessitate reverting to Snow Leopard. So you can come across some possible solution.

In my case I simply reverted back to the previous one from Time Machine. I also restored Safari.app from a Snow Leopard Time Machine support. In addition to this, you also need to restore it to the utilities folder . you need to add this one to your Dock. at present I just make use of this as well as it utilizes as it did in Snow Leopard, I still have 5.1 version in Applications file consequently I am able to check to notice if it gets better.

As discussed by you , I wanted to know if you applied one of these with Lion? In addition with this If so, which one? I further , wanted to ask that which route did you ultimately took ? I am really interested and really impressed by the thought of multiple safari's.

You can have a try for this thing. Hope this one helps you. You need to right or control click the Adobe app in the Applications folder and then have a click on the Get Info. If it happens that a open in 32-bit mode is chosen, have a deselection of that box, and then quit and again relaunch your Safari browser . you will be with some difference.

I am inquiring if you have set up a way so that you are able to solve the "loadform" trouble with the Adobe plugin. I attempted to follow the CREA Helpdesk information so that I was able to revert to Safari 5.0 but I am not able to delete Safari 5.1. I drag the application to the trash and receive the message " Safari cannot be deleted or modified ". as I make use of the Chrome browser. So are you getting similar types of solution.

I have some information in regards with reverting the Safari 5.1 to 5.0.3 . so I would tell you in this case about the first step is to locate and download a copy of the old Safari installer. If you are tending for looking for the Snow Leopard edition, which is 5.0.3. You will not come across on Apple’s site .also You need to click any link to this previous version of Safari on Apple’s site and you will be directed to Safari 5.1, which you previously have.