Thread: I want to remove dailydealspanel.com from safari

I want to remove dailydealspanel.com from safari

guys, I was making use of a default browser and as I was testing some good browsers and after some search I found the safari. So I am making good use of it but however I have a simple and descent doubt as I want to remove the dailydealspanel.com and not able to find regarding it. I want some suggestions in this case. Thanks.

re: I want to remove dailydealspanel.com from safari

The most suitable are preferable answer according to me would be to quit Safari. You , in addition to this need to hold down the shift key plus click its icon in the Dock.

I am not able to understand your issue as you have just mentioned the address of a website, so cant find the meaning of "removing" it. I need to know the exact issue with which you are concerning to . moreover , I would inquire whether you had any installation of some kind of software downloaded from that site?

To say about the issue I am concerning with , the dailydealspanel.com is continuously popping up each time I launch Safari. I cannot make use of use Safari at all. I am also not able to reset Safari since it is greyed out on the pull down menu. Can you get some suggestions of what could be done to get the pop up off? Are there any ways in which you can sort out the issues.

I am having some solution which will work in your case as founded from some sources. You need to make a selection for the Safari and then the "Reset Safari." Option from the menu bar. Try with unchecking all the boxes in the window that opens except for the one tagged as "Remove all website data." Afterward you need to click Reset. You will be with a positive change.

rajni Guest

As I was searching for this topic on net, I found some great working solutions which others had tried. I also made a same try and the thing started with turning off my WiFi access then Force Quit Safari, relaunching it - at which time it was not capable to go to dailydealspanel.com . along with this I was also with my menu options and they were currently available. I was confirmed that the URL was running something that was the main reason for most of the menu options were disabled and after a fine reset, everything was fine.

According to me, I just randomly solved it and after researching a lot in it and trying max options I made an attempt to quit safari and reopened it by Shift and clicking its icon in dock. There was opening in a normal situation. Once I was there I made a reset of the Safari by simply examining the "remove website data". I made all my boxes unchecked and then had a reset and finally it came to me that I was able to open safari usually.

You need to start your machine in safe mode . to do this, you need to hold the SHIFT key when starting until you notice a loading bar below the apple logo on your display.
    1. Initially open the safari browser.
    2. Have a click on safari menu which is present in the top left,
    3. There will be a option to reset safari,
    4. Afterward have a restart of your machine as normal
    You will have no issues further.

Re: I want to remove dailydealspanel.com from safari

I have one more solution which will help you sort this out. Have a launch of the Activity Monitor application. in the "Filter" box you need to enter "Safari".make a selection of the Safari process, and then have a click on the "Sample Process" button which is present in the toolbar. At the time the sample window opens, choose "Sample Text" from the "Display" menu present in its toolbar. there would be a option ‘’reply to this message’’. choose the contents of the window, copy, and paste into it.