Thread: Safari continuously logging me out

Safari continuously logging me out

Hi friends in my computer I have Mac OS X 10.6.3 and I have recently upgrade Safari browser and then it has started giving me problem. Now after signing in to any website safari logs me out after some minutes automatically. I don’t know what is wrong with it. if anyone have any solution regarding this then let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Safari continuously logging me out

You should go in to the Autofill setting and then remove all the websites from other Forms option and after removing the website you have to restart safari browser and then check whether you are getting same problem or not? According to me after trying this solution your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I will suggest you same. All you need to do is Safari browser in your computer and after opening the Safari browser you have to open preferences window. Now after opening the presences window you have to click on Autofill tab. After going in to the autofill tab you have to click on the edit button besides other forms checkbox. From there you have to remove all the websites and then close safari browser. After doing that you have to start safari browser again and then check whether it makes any difference or not?

You should try these steps to solve this problem and then check whether it helps you to solve this problem or not?

• Open applications and then go to utilities.
    • After that you have to open Keychain Access.
    • You have to select passwords
    • After that you have to remove the website keychains.

After that open safari browser and then load the website in which you want to login. After that enter username and password. After that select Always Allow option when it prompts for save data.

I have removed all the websites from the edit forms option and after doing that also problem does not get solved. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by removing the website keychains but that does not make any difference. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Many times this type of problem occurs because of the corrupted preference file. you should remove corrupted preference file and then start Safari browser in your computer and then you have to see whether logout problem is still there or not? i think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to remove preference file then you have to follow this steps and then your problem will get solved. You have to open library folder in the Safari browser and after that you have to go to the preferences folder. Now you have to remove com.apple.safari.plist and start safari browser and then check what the result is. I hope your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

It looks like you need to reset the safari browser and then your problem will get solved. In my system same problem was occurred and then I have reset the safari browser and after resetting the safari browser my problem get solved. You should also try this trick.