Thread: Mouse Cursor Disappears in safari 5

Mouse Cursor Disappears in safari 5

In my MacBook Pro I have MAC OS X 10.6 and I have recently upgrade safari browser in my MacBook pro and after upgrading the Safari browser it has started giving me problem. Now in my browser when I load any page with JavaScript at that time mouse cursor disappears. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Mouse Cursor Disappears in safari 5

There is possibility of having problem with any extension in the Safari browser and that is why I would like to tell you that you should disable all the extension in then Safari browser and then see whether it makes any difference or not. If after disabling the extensions problem does not occur again then it means any of the extension is causing this problem and you have to remove or disable that.

If after disabling the extensions also same problem occurs then you have to try to solve this problem by resetting the Safari browser.

If above solution does not help you to fix this problem then I will suggest you to go to the ~/Library/Preferences and then you have to transfer this file com.apple.safari.plist to desktop and then you have to start Safari browser and then check whether it works properly or not?

What happen when you disable JavaScript in safari browser? You should first disable JavaScript in the Safari browser by going in to the preferences and then disabling the JavaScript from security icon. Now after that see what happens. You have to also try to solve this problem by moving the cache.db to trash and launch the safri browser.

Thank you for helping me. I have moved com.apple.safari.plist to desktop and then restart safari browser but after that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have disable all the extensions but that does not make any difference. Disabling the JavaScript does not do anything.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

According to me you should hard reset the Safari browser and after doing that you have to restart the Safari and then check whether it makes any difference or not? As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.