Thread: YouTube with black screen on safari browser with Mac OS.

YouTube with black screen on safari browser with Mac OS.

I had the earlier version of safari and made an update of the Safari on my Mac as I am making use of the latest version of Mac OS X 10.6.6. I am with an issue with a black screen on my system. So can anyone find the solution for this one. YouTube movie windows are simply with black boxes and there are no playing controls.

Re: YouTube with black screen on safari browser with Mac OS.

I have some solution which will work in your case.
    1. So you need to restart initially.
    2. You also need to empty cache.
    3. See to it that you have done with turning off the extensions
    4. You need to switch to 32-bit mode
    5. See to it that you have updated the Flash
    After trying this things, I will hope that the issue will be sorted.

Guys as you are having black screen issues with your youtube , you require to go to the Finder,and then to the Applications, and you need to press the Control key as well as click on the Safari icon, and afterward a Get Info icon will appear. make sure that the "Open in 32 bit mode" alternative is checked and then finally restart the Safari.

A simple solution which worked in my case as I was also having similar problem was making attempt to go in the "get info" on Safari when it is closed along with click on "use 32 bit mode" and after you have selected the 32 bit configurations .

As you are making use of mac , I would say that most YouTube content requires the Flash plugin. and you require a flash plugin of your suitable version and most of the issues occur as you are not sure with the sure version for your system. So I need to tell you that 11.1.102.62 version is the suitable version for you as you are making use of the mac. If your friend is making use of Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5 (Tiger, Leopard) then he requires 10.3 version. If that doesn't assist, you need to delete Flash cookies.

rajni Guest

I have come across this solution and as said by the sources, you need to make attempt by emptying the Safari cache. To do this, you can try with the Safari menu bar Safari / Empty Cache or Command in addition with Option and pressing E simultaneously on your keyboard.
    as well, make sure about the Safari/Preferences - Extensions. If you have any installed extensions see to it that they are turned OFF. Afterward quit Safari plus attempt YouTube.

Incognito as well as YouTube5 extensions block Flash content from loading. And this can be the other reason that you are having issues with your browser.

I don’t know the exact issue as I was with same issue with no means to locate. youtube as well as all other video streams simply illustrate black windows and i didn’t opted for any change. Can you guys tell me as I tried with uninstalling the safari and then re installing a fresh setup. I also tried with some above solutions.

I made several attempts for the working. I downloaded Firefox, made an uninstallation and then reinstalled Flash Player, and then altered 'use 32 bit mode, but nothing worked in my case. After finding a lot on net , i discovered a easy fix, instead of typing in http://youtube.com attempt to add an 's' to http - so it will be like ‘https://youtube.com’ problem was fixed. I hope this one works .