Thread: bookmark bar was changed on Safari 5.1.3 on Lion 10.7.3

bookmark bar was changed on Safari 5.1.3 on Lion 10.7.3

I am making use of safari browser and have an apple OS Lion 10.7.3 and I was not having much more issues with the browser. So I am with some issues with this browser. I came to notice that the bookmark bar has changed, the spaces between folders in the bar along with the font size are superior, and are not permitting my carefully crafted bar to completely fit in the Safari's window size. I am not finding any fix for this and how you are able to get back the size of spacing in addition to font for folders in bookmark bar?

Re: bookmark bar was changed on Safari 5.1.3 on Lion 10.7.3

The first solution you should try with it is you need to make attempts for troubleshooting the Safari .plist file
    1. So you need to Quit Safari.
    2. Move to the ~/Library/Preferences
    3. Afterward you need to move the com.apple.Safari.plist file to the Desktop.
    4. You need to relaunch Safari browser to test. If that assisted and worked well , move the .plist file to the Trash, or else move it backside to the Preferences file.
    5. You might require to drag out the bottom right corner of the Safari window to create space.

According to me, I found some simple solution as I was searching for the topic around on net. So as I was also having same issue, I simply made a press over the command-shift-B and it came back.

I am of the concern that the only method to do and solve this issue was to 'recraft' it again - by visiting each page, and then adding it as a bookmark, but altering the name on one or else two to skim the size down. If you are not able to find solution for the above posts then this might help. Changing of the bookmark bar would be solved.

Hello friends, to explain in this topic, you can consider my case. Hope you will be with some hints so I didn't lose any bookmarks and the lone chief issue is that Safari 5.1.3 was modified with the width of spaces between folders along with font in the bookmark bar, which resulted in two of my folders didn’t had longer fit in the width of Safari window. All my chief bookmark bar folders' names are previously either abbreviations or else icons, consequently there is nothing gone missing to make is any shorter than it by now is. I can consider that there are no issues with subfolders, but only with the visible bar. So anyone can provide solutions regarding this one.

press over the command-shift-B was my first attempt and it did not solved my issue. so i quit my safari browser and moved the com.apple.Safari.plist file to the Desktop. this had some effect. and then after launching the safari browser again, move the .plist file to the Trash.