Thread: YouTube unable to play in fullscreen in Safari 5.1 in apple OS lion

YouTube unable to play in fullscreen in Safari 5.1 in apple OS lion

hello guys, I am making use of a apple OS lion operating system and have installed Safari 5.1 version and there were no issues with any part of the browser and I was acquainted to it. but later , I found that YouTube videos will not display fullscreen in Safari 5.1 (Lion). I am not able to understand the fact. If I attempt to choose the fullscreen alternative, the video tends to increase in size, but it will not tend to filling the whole screen.

Re: YouTube unable to play in fullscreen in Safari 5.1 in apple OS lion

I need to say in this issue that the Youtube is at present in an HTML5 test for each and every browsers that hold up, as well as Safari, and there are several issues in the experiment. To downgrade to the previous software and fix these problem, you need to right click on the video,and then click "About HTML5" and at the base the next page there should be a button which will tend to indicate "Leave HTML5 trial". You require to just click this and the problem will be resolved.

I have a simple solution which will help you in either case. So you just need to move to the Safari and move to the reset the safari option and then to have a ‘reset website data’. You will definitely come across some hint or the problem may be solved.

I was also of the same issue and while clicking on the expand option which is present in the bottom-right corner of the Youtube player , it simply tends to enlarge the video and did not jump to full screen as predictable. As a result, I just made attempts to double-click on the video, and it then jumps into full screen as anticipated. Make a try for this thing as it is not a major issue.

I made some attempts for the double click, but nothing came in my way. The only way I was able to locate was to right click and choose Restore Flash. And it came to my view that everything worked fine in my case.

As I tried with all above solution and nothing was happening. But I came across a solution where you need to do some sort of attempts in the flash settings, and by right clicking as well as deselecting "enable hardware acceleration you will be with your final answer.

I'm having the similar issue in Netflix. I ask Netflix to go full screen and the alternative greys out for a instant like it's going to labor, but nothing happens . I'm making use of the Safari 5.1 browser but I'm still on Snow Leopard.