Thread: Safari 5.1 opens last website instead of loading blank page

Safari 5.1 opens last website instead of loading blank page

Hello friends I have recently update Safari browser to 5.1 in my computer and after updating the Safari browser whenever I open Safari browser at that time I it loads last website instead of loading blank page. I have check the settings and home page is set as blank. Now please tell me how can I fix this?

Re: Safari 5.1 opens last website instead of loading blank page

Normally this type of problem occurs when ““Automatically open saved tabs option”Option is checked in your browser and that is why I would like to tell you that should uncheck the “Automatically open saved tabs option” Option and after that your problem will get solved.

You have to click on the Safari menu and then click on the preferences option. Now after opening the preferences window you have to click on “TABs” tab and after that you have to check whether “Automatically open saved tabs option” is not selected and if it is selected then you have to change it to the Ask me what to do option and then my problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

Yes I totally agree with the above solution because I was also facing same problem with the Safari browser in my computer and after that I have uncheck the Automatically open saved tabs option and then when I restart the browser at that time I didn’t get any problem. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

I have gone though the solution which is mentioned above and first I tried to solve this problem by unchecking the “Automatically open saved tabs” option and after that also I was having same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by resetting the browser but that does not make any difference.

Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

if above solution does not helped you to solve this problem then you should try to fix this problem by removing the Safari browser from your system and then installing the Safari browser again. Now after reinstalling the Safari browser my problem will get solved,