Thread: Getting error message"Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request" When trying to access hotmail email via Chrome

Getting error message"Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request" When trying to access hotmail email via Chrome

I have recently installed Chrome on my laptop and the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to access hotmail email via Chrome and I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry, there's a problem with Hotmail right now Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request” I am not having any such problem in using internet explorer, the issue is just with chrome, is there anyone who can help me out??

Re: Getting error message"Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request" When trying to access hotmail email via Chrome

I have recently installed Chrome on my laptop and the problem that I am facing is that I am not able to access hotmail email via Chrome and I keep getting an error message saying “Sorry, there's a problem with Hotmail right now Hotmail wasn't able to complete this request” I am not having any such problem in using internet explorer, the issue is just with chrome, is there anyone who can help me out??
    I am having the same issue when I am trying to access the hotmail email, I really getting irritated of the same error message and want to get rid of it soon, is there any workaround that I can try out?? I am not having any such issues when I am using my phone, internet explorer as well as Firefox, I don’t know what is the issue all about is there anyone who can help me solving this out, I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have not yet found a effective one, will like to know if anyone can help.