Thread: Some keys are not working in Chrome unless with the shift button

Some keys are not working in Chrome unless with the shift button

I was not having any issues with the Chrome but then now I have found that there are some keys that are not working without the shift button, I have tested them out and I have found that the C, H, and V keys does not get enter if they are not capitalized, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it?? In my case I am having Dell Inspiron 1545.

Re: Some keys are not working in Chrome unless with the shift button

I was not having any issues with the Chrome but then now I have found that there are some keys that are not working without the shift button, I have tested them out and I have found that the C, H, and V keys does not get enter if they are not capitalized, is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it?? In my case I am having Dell Inspiron 1545.
    I have been facing the same issue I don’t know what is the issue all about, I have been looking after a solution for the same but then I have just found more and more people having the same issue and not even a single effective solution that can solve this issue, anyways is there anyone who can help me with some workaround???

Before I suggest you something about the same I just want you to enter about:version into the address bar and after that just the result that you get, just post it here so I can have a better idea of the issue that you are facing and will try to help you out with the same as well. Other than this also paste the result that you get after typing “chrome://extensions” in the but then make sure that you are entering the same without the quotes. Juts provide me the asked details for further help.

I have checked out for the same and this is what I have found:
    Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 (Official Build 68599)
    WebKit 534.10
    V8 2.4.9.14
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.224 Safari/534.10
    Command Line "C:\Documents and Settings\ct00406328\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end

I have checked out for the same and this is what I have found:
    Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 (Official Build 68599)
    WebKit 534.10
    V8 2.4.9.14
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/534.10 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/8.0.552.224 Safari/534.10
    Command Line "C:\Documents and Settings\ct00406328\Local Settings\Application Data\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end

I am having the same issue and here is my detail:
    Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 (Officiële build 113337) beta-m
    Besturingssysteem Windows
    WebKit 535.7 (@101565)
    JavaScript V8 3.6.6.11
    Flash 11,1,102,55
    User-agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2) AppleWebKit/535.7 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/16.0.912.63 Safari/535.7

I was having the same issue on Win 8 dev build and was trying to find out s solution for the same but then somehow I noticed that when I was pressing down the windows key which is between the alt and then ctrl key then the issue got solved, I am not very sure about your case but then this issue is just with the shortcuts key and in my case I was able to solve it out, if you want then you can try out the same solution and see if it is helping you out as well.

I have not tried out the above solution but then I was having exactly the same problem but then the problem seems to be solved after pressing the ctrl' key five times continuously, I think that you all can give it a try and see if it is working for you all or not. Best of luck.