Thread: Not able to resize window in Google Chrome version 15

Not able to resize window in Google Chrome version 15

I have recently started using Google Chrome version 15 and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to open a chat window and resize it then the cursor become double headed arrow and then chrome freezes and I have to do CTL/ALT/DEL to end the same and get it working again, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well???

Re: Not able to resize window in Google Chrome version 15

I have recently started using Google Chrome version 15 and the problem that I am facing is that when I am trying to open a chat window and resize it then the cursor become double headed arrow and then chrome freezes and I have to do CTL/ALT/DEL to end the same and get it working again, Is there anyone who has faced the same and has an idea about it and can help me out as well???
    I have been facing the same issue and other than just adjusting the chat window, I am getting the same response when I am right clicking on a text for checking out the spelling as well, I am facing this issues when I am browsing and not in normal wordpad and all, I have been trying to look after a solution for the same but then I have not yet got success is there anyone with an update over it, as there are a no of people who have raised the same issue???

I am not very sure but then I just wanted to know that have you both tried using the dev version, I am asking so because I have found that the dev version of the chrome is not having any such issues, so if you all want then try out the same and see if it is helping you out as well or not, if that does not help then you can also try to install Canary and check if it is helping, just checkout the possible solutions that I have suggested and then post back the result that you get. Best of luck.

I think that you are wrong I am having the dev version and surprisingly I am having the same issue it seems like a bug, here is my current configuration:
    Google Chrome 15.0.854.0 (Official Build 96901) dev-m
    OS Windows
    WebKit 535.2 (@93081)
    JavaScript V8 3.5.5
    Flash 10,3,183,5
    User Agent Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.2 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/15.0.854.0 Safari/535.2
    Command Line "C:\Users\Target\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" --flag-switches-begin --flag-switches-end
    Executable Path C:\Users\Target\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe
    Profile Path C:\Users\Target\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default

I am having the same issue with the following:
    • Dell Latitude 6420
    • Windows 7
    • Chrome Version: 13.0.782.220 m
    • NVidia Manager

I just want to know if anyone had found a solution for the same, for now I am using internet explorer and it is working fine butt then the issue still persist with google chrome.