Thread: PimpMyCamino not working in Mozilla Camino

PimpMyCamino not working in Mozilla Camino

I have been used so many browser such as Google chrome, safari and IE9 but I haven’t faced this type issue. Recently I installed Mozilla Camino in my pc before that I was working on the Google chrome.
    One day I decided to change my Mozilla Camino themes using PimpMyCamino. PimpMyCamino is dedicated to bringing you all the extensions, theme and optimized build for Camino version. One other things you can customize your browser with the help of PimpMyCamino but when I ran on Mozilla Camino it didn’t support this site. So can anyone tell me what would be the problem behind this?

Re: PimpMyCamino not working in Mozilla Camino

I have gone through all above content and I read about Pimpcamino. Then I started to search more about this then I came to know what is all about PimpMycamino. You are saying that PimpMycamino is not working on you Mozilla Camino means you are talking about that customization process is not going on. For that I would suggest you that uninstall you old version of Mozilla and download updated version of Mozilla. Then install it. I hope this will help you.

There may be chances of the Camino add-ons in not showing, so I would suggest you that try to find out add-ons at PimpMyCamino. Surf over the PimpMyCamino website. After that scroll button on home page until you see category list on right side. Click on that application link. Read about Camino add-ons just download and install it. Click on the title you wish to download and install it.

I had the same problem but I haven’t solved it. I tried to search out what is the problem behind this.
    I took entire day for searching reason for that. I told to my friend about this query, he told me that there may be Internal bustage at PimpMycamino, nothing related to Camino. I can be solve by