Thread: How to load pinterest in Google chrome

How to load pinterest in Google chrome

I have been using Google chrome from two months but I haven’t faced this type of problem. I can open all website accept one i.e. Pinterest. One day I decided to create beautiful things such as decorate my home. But the ideas can get from site but unfortunately I could not find the idea because chrome didn’t open website. It opened only toolbar page after that it stopped. Can anyone tell me what would be the problem and how can I solve it?

re: How to load pinterest in Google chrome

I had the same problem before two months. I tried so many ideas to solve it but I couldn’t solve it. One of my friends told me that this issue may be due to antivirus. So I would suggest you that please check your antivirus. I had the same that problem because it blocked my JavaScript library which is called as “J query” that helps in pinterest for showing pin Zone.I hope this will help you.

re: How to load pinterest in Google chrome

I had the same problem. I tried so many things, but I could not solve this problem. Then I started to search out what is the problem behind this. Then I got solution if you delete your all cache, temp files, history then you will able to solve it. Then I started to delete all these things. After that I rebooted the pc and again try to reload site and finally I got a success to open it. I would suggest you please try it, I hope it will help you. If you still not able to open the site disables your computer farewell and close antivirus software which is running at background. After doing this still you are able to open site, just check host file see that there is any type of entry related to website.