Thread: Unable to delete Chrome sync data in dashboard

Unable to delete Chrome sync data in dashboard

I have been using Google chrome from two months but I haven’t faced this type of problem. One day I decided to delete sync data from Google dashboard but I could not delete. Whenever I pressed the “stop and delete data from Google”, it shows me “Deleting data and request to stop sync is progress”. Please reload in few minutes.

Re: Unable to delete Chrome sync data in dashboard

I had same problem in previous month. I was trying to delete Chrome sync data from dashboard but I could not delete data. You can delete entire data from here, just go to setting page either by clicking on wrench icon or you can type this following address chrome: //settings in your address bar. In “personal stuff” you will see “stop syncing this account” “remove synced data on Google dash board”. This will stop data between computer and server.

I agree with above content and fully satisfied. I had same problem but I used another tech to solve it. You can try this you will able delete your data and sync from Google dashboard. Just click on “stop sync and delete data from Google”. Then you will get message it will say wait for few minutes. Come back and again refresh in few minutes. After that repeat the procedure once again if shows completely bank under the detailed info so assume that your data has been deleted.

I have been working on resolving this issue where Google dashboard was previously displaying “nothing interesting here”. Some user who had enabled sync, from this issue can solve. Means if you enable the sync and still you are not able to see any sync item in Google dashboard that means everything has been removed.