Thread: Google cookies does not obeys the cookies in Opera 10.51

Google cookies does not obeys the cookies in Opera 10.51

Seems like nothing is going to solve this issue. From the time I am using this opera browser, I have noticed that Google has forgot to obey the cookies, nothing works for this issue.

I had already tried going into the settings and changing them. In fact faithfully accepts those setting and also does the search with the custom settings but later on after 5 to 10 minutes the thing is that it forgets everything including the settings. Also once I tried to clear the cookies but that didn’t help. Any suggestion would be warmly accepted.

Re: Google cookies does not obeys the cookies in Opera 10.51

try out the following thing and let me know what changes you see after this. Open up your default Google homepage after that:
    • Right click on the homepage
    • Edit site preferences
    • Cookies
    • Accept Cookies or All Cookies
    • Also Untick delete Cookies

Same issue in with me also. In fact in my case the issue is with the other sites too. I have already tried the above solution, I have the same thing done in my settings too. I kept the Google’s settings and changed the search preference. As said in the thread they just accept the setting for a while and after 5 minutes they forgets everything again.

I had the same issue with my Opera 10.53. But the issue did no longer exist on my browser as trying out the above thing sorted out the issue at least in my case.

I was actually having problem only with the Google homepage but then later on after doing the required setting everything came back to its place but not for a long time. I realized that the issue has been also occurred with the other sites too for eg. Imdb. Later on I decided to switch to other newer browser and it got Opera 11.61 but then I noticed that the bug still persist in this version too.
    Opera developers are adding new features with the new version but the bug is still as it is with no solution for it.