Thread: Keys are not working when playing flash game in Google chrome

Keys are not working when playing flash game in Google chrome

I have been using Google Chrome from two months but I haven’t faced this type of issue. Whenever I try to play flash game online at those instant keys doesn’t responds. In some of the game it works fine. Can anyone tell me how should I fix this problem?

Re: Keys are not working when playing flash game in Google chrome

I have read your problem related to keys. There may chances of problem in your internet browsers. I had the same problem when I used to play RUA game. Then immediately I moved to another browser i.e. IE8 and worked properly fine. I wouldn’t suggest that chrome is for flash game or videos in general but it great for forums. I don’t know about Mozilla or any other browsers; I just trend to use IE8 and chrome. I would suggest you that please switch to different browser.

I had a same problem before one month. When I play the game only half of the keyboard controls responds. I was using arrow key for playing game. I try to find out issue behind this but I could not solve it. Then one idea came in my mind, I started to delete all cookies, temp file and history. After that started to play the game my problem was solved. I would suggest you please try this I hope this will help you.

I had the same problem. I read all above content, I learnt new things. When I got this problem during playing the game, then I removed keyboard wired and again plugged into slot. I saw that problem was not solved. I refreshed the page and again try to play the game. Finally I got solution for this issue. If you are able to solve, please try this sometimes problem exists in game also. You can change your browser for playing game.