Thread: Angry Birds in Google Chrome loads but does not show the start button

Angry Birds in Google Chrome loads but does not show the start button

Angry birds is a great stress buster. I play it once in a while. I have been playing it since last 1 month and it was working great till yesterday. But today when I started the game it loaded properly but the play button is not showing. I reloaded it but still I have the same problem. Can anybody tell me what it is? Maybe they are updating or making changes in server so this problem?

Re: Angry Birds in Google Chrome loads but does not show the start button

I don’t think that this problem is related to server on which the game runs. The problem seems to be with the browser that is being used on your system. Have you recently updated Google Chrome? Maybe the version of Chrome you upgraded to is not compatible with Anger Birds. If this is the problem you may have to wait for Google to release the stable update of the version.

Try updating your Flash, maybe the older version of flash is creating this problem. Another reason for this problem can be that you must have downloaded some third party add-on or application that integrates with Chrome. This add-on or application must be conflicting with the launch of Angry Birds. Many Flash Video downloaders detect this game as a video and try to download causing game to lose stability. Try uninstalling such add-ons.

You can try running a system tune up application to maintain the stability of applications that need Google chrome’s support or vice versa. This software can be used to delete unwanted or unbound cookies and registry entries. It just not deletes the cookies and registry entries but also updates necessary ones. But this process has its own risks. There are chances that you may lose the bookmarks and chrome apps.

this problem occurs because your computer has many cookies related to Angry Birds. Some of them are not useful as they are temporary files but do not get deleted. All you have to do is remove them and it will solve your problem. Follow the steps,
    1) Click on the tool icon in Google chrome, in the drop down list go in the ‘options’.
    2) In the options, in ‘Under the hood’ tab, find content settings. Find all cookies and site data.
    3) Now type "chrome.angrybirds.com”
    4) remove the entry
    5) Now try reloading the game again.
    This will solve your problem.