Thread: Google chrome 16 showing Aw, Snap! Error on every page

Google chrome 16 showing Aw, Snap! Error on every page

I am using Google chrome version 16 and I have seen a thread in your site and I thought that it was relating to me. But however I am making this thread as I find myself somewhat irrelevant. So I am getting Aw, Snap! Error on every page. It occurs on every page. I make attempt to visit several pages, and I get the similar error. This occurs after I make attempts to visit history or downloads, and gets the same error. So why is this occurring . it should have related with the pages and why with the history and all other things.

Re: Google chrome 16 showing Aw, Snap! Error on every page

I need to ask you few questions regarding the matter. And to my knowledge, has Chrome been able to load pages effectively for you prior to this ? as well if so, do you memorize if there were any PC /antivirus/firewall updates that come across at the time of when this problem began ?

I will provide you some suggestions which you can have a glance and try.
    1. You need to make sure about your anti-virus as well as firewall applications as they might tend to cause such issues.
    2. You also need to check your extensions as if thee might e some extensions which can tend to cause issues.
    3. malware can be the other reason.
    4. To add further , you need to create a latest user profile

I also had a similar problem and I had made a fix for my aw snap difficulty by clicking on the wrench along with selecting "About Google Chrome". To tell you guys, you can also make the same attempt plus you also need to update and then select relaunch and i currently have no additional aw snap errors.

Guys, at present you can attempt to run in safe mode w/networking, and this is the actual means for testing your browser. It was functioning, which led me to consider there were malwares and viruses on my system. I have eliminated and Chrome works well in my case.

rajni Guest

I have some solutions in your case and I think you should consider the below mentioned ones.
    1. right click on the Online Armor icon plus choose Configuration which will be present in the base of right taskbar
    2. choose Programs which will be present in the left pane,
    3. make sure that chrome.exe is scheduled with the Trust level set to Trusted. confirm the checkbox "Only deleted" is not elected, so that you are able to view each and every programs.
    4. begin up Chrome then.

Hello friends, this is a common issue and as I have experienced previously in my older versions, I can get something for it. When I right-clicked on the Shield Icon, their pop-up menu came into view, in addition to I made a clear of the check-marks for Firewall, Web-Shield, along with Program Guard. There was an alternative I did not attempted. right-click the Shield as well as click "Close and Shutdown Online Armor". And after I attempted it there were no "Aw, Snap!" messages.

As said by the previous post, I tried with all your techniques as I was also having same issue and I re-started Online Armor, and then restarted Chrome, and the "Aw, Snap!" appeared back. To add further, from the config menu Firewall, Web-Shield, as well as Program Guard were OFF (unchecked). I made a glance into the "Programs" list in OA,and found that Chrome was missing. I made some addition of the Chrome to the trust program catalog and it came to me that it was working well. So I need to tell you all guys about this issue.