Thread: Opera unable to find adobe flash.

Opera unable to find adobe flash.

I am making use of opera since last times and there were no problems with its surfing. but recently , I just made attempt to play a video, but all of the unexpected, Opera was not able to find the adobe flash, so I'm asked to download it. afterwards, I click download anyhow, as well as along with the flash, Goggle chrome downloads and installs itself additionally. I suppose I may in addition make use of it. Opera appears to be falling apart.

Re: Opera unable to find adobe flash.

I got your case and as I have made some experiments with it, I have founded that the same stuff works in Firefox. So you can better have option for the Mozilla Firefox.

I had properly made the installation and it was also successful. But the videos were not able to play in Opera. As said by the previous post , they are playing well in my Mozilla firefox. And to tell you in this case, disabling the extension: NoAds advanced was the repair. as well as the adblocker in Firefox didn't clutter anything up.

I had similar issues in this case . but from sources it was found that at the time of checking the extensions you need to install the adobe flash and after making installation of both 32 and 64 bit versions of Adobe flashplayer it might be possible that it will be recognized by opera and things work well.

There are issues when people find that the above solution not working in their case. As I was also having the same problem and tested the same, and I found some tactics to correct it. so you need to check if Opera recognizes the Adobe Flash or else "Shockwave Flash" plugin : to know the process of Making sure about the plugins are enabled or not,

You need to click F12 and then enable "Enable Plug-Ins".You can also have other option . You can go in the Settings of the opera and in the Quick Preferences you will be with Enabling "Enable Plug-Ins".

I have made all possible attempts so that I could get Flash to work in Opera. I still get, "Please enable Flash to play audio". As I don’t understand why this comes as flash is installed and enabled. I am able to make use of firefox, but as I am acquainted to opera , I need to be working possible in that case.