Thread: Opera stop working after updating.

Opera stop working after updating.

I was using opera 10.60. One day opera asked me for update and then I left the PC for update. After doing 2 update my browser don’t work properly. When I’m trying to open the any website it takes a several minute to open. Sometimes it doesn’t open. Can anyone tell me what would be the problem? Just give me solution so that I can fix this problem.

Re: Opera stop working after updating.

It may be the problem of setup; means when you had left the PC for update there may be chances of that DNS issue, cache, thumbnail issue, cookies and temp all these things might be filled up, that’s the reason you are not able to access the internet or you or able to open a any particular site. There may be chances of that antivirus software issue, malware that causes your PC slow. Sometimes during the updating, virus usually comes into PC. They cause system slow.

For solving this I would suggest you that just open you’re another browser such as Internet Explorer9 or 8 or chrome. In that try to download 30 days trial of “Evidence Eliminator” and do full scanning of your system and remove all the cache and bugs files from your system. It should work I hope and after that defrag your disk. If it doesn’t work, then may be have java problem and therefore you should look for updated java.

One more solution I can give, just uninstall previous version of opera and download new version of opera means latest version. Sometimes what happened when you updating, at that time some files came into folder but unfortunately they corrupted, so it crashes your browser as result of this they don’t open any site.