Thread: Unable to see Ebay option in opera 11.5

Unable to see Ebay option in opera 11.5

Roughly 2 or 3 weeks ago I was able to use the EBay “show only option” on the left hand side of the result page. When I click on “choose more” nothing happens. I know that opera doesn’t support Ebay.Anyone have this same problem.

re: Unable to see Ebay option in opera 11.5

I am also using windows 7 64 bit, i3 Intel processor in my laptop. I am using opera browser but I haven’t found this type of issue. When I read your content then again check whether it is working or not.It’s working fine here, for this I would suggest you that “choose more” it will give or bring you pop with check box for selection and other option.

I can give you the solution, for that you just click on opera tab which is situated at top left corner. Then click on setting and then preference and then advance then click on history and then empty now. You just click empty you’re all cache and try again. I’m just wondering if opera may have corrupted your JS file and may not be updated correctly. I hope this will help you.

If still anybody unable to find the solution of this problem, just try this one you will definitely get rid of this situation. This problem may be due to the opera’s content blocking. First, I would suggest you that please remove item blocked on E bay. After that just right click on the page and then Block content and then details button then remove from the list. If you still not able to solve it try to stop content blocking on E bay. Right click on the page and then edit site preference-content tab and remove the tick from Enable content blocking.