Thread: Unable to see to Right-Click Save Image option on eBay Listings on opera 11.61

Unable to see to Right-Click Save Image option on eBay Listings on opera 11.61

I was seeing the list an item on eBay and need to get the image of on item but unfortunately I was not allowed to do that, for some reason that was not allowed to do that , that was no option available for that . I checked the issue with the Ebay and they haven’t add any kind of copyright or block script on saving the image . I was able to the same thing on the other browser but not on the opera . the earlier version of opera also had this option enabled . is there anyone here can help to on this issue I would really be glad

Thanks

Re: Unable to see to Right-Click Save Image option on eBay Listings on opera 11.61

Yeah I know this issue and I recall that the internet explorer was allow to save the image but the opera and the Firefox this option was not available . maybe there is some script issue which both of this website is unable to interpret

Re: Unable to see to Right-Click Save Image option on eBay Listings on opera 11.61

I have this CSS fix that might help you to solve this problem . I saw it on one article . the code is
    Code:
    @charset "utf-8";

.ic-cp, .ic-p
    {
        display: none !important;
    }
    This will remove the grey boarder on the image but you be able to save the image .

Thanks for the reply you guys I really appreciate but can you tell me how to make a CSS file and where I can use this CSS code as I am not that geeky and I don’t know how to works with the programming language .

That ok its my fault I should have explain the method , well here it is

• In the note pad copy past that code and save as filename.css Encoding: UTF-8
    • Make a folder and put that file on that folder
    • Then on the EBay page open Right click on it and go to the Edit Site Preferences
    • Over there Display Under "My style sheet", select "Choose..." and Select the CSS file then OK.

Hope that help

Don’t we just use the print screen option on the compute and the edit , trim or crop the desire image , I think that would be simple to do .

I believe the issue here is that a lot of websites don't allow you to save their picture and they found a simple and irritating trick: Classify the picture as a background image.For background images, the majority browsers just do not show a "download image" or "copy image to clipboard" choice. I don't like this as well, for the reason that if you actually require this picture, then you have to go all the way round in the source code to locate its URL, or make use of a screenshot and cut the image out of it.

The simple solution is don’t use the opera or the Firefox if it don’t give you the option of saving the image on the computer , if internet explorer allow it then for website like that just use the internet explorer . I know that is trouble to switching back and forth between the web browser but easier then dealing with the codes