Thread: Opera keep showing "Security Warning" Message

Opera keep showing "Security Warning" Message

There is an annoying message: "Security Warning" keep getting on my desktop over Opera and saying that it will be going to submit the Information from this secure page to a unsecured page. Submitting sensitive information is strongly discouraged. Following this I am getting only 2 options on the message box and they are "Submit" and "Cancel". The problem is I am keep getting this and I am not submitting any kind of info here. What is wrong?

Re: Opera keep showing "Security Warning" Message

I think it has to do with the browser settings. I can well imagine that the security settings on your browser must be changed like ticking somewhere over preferences window. These messages are also often on other sites that are not even for online games. Some online or Flash games need different setting in web browser. So you need to change according to the web page needs.

In principle, this simply means that you will be linked from one page with certified security certificate on a page that has a lower or non-verified certificate.

The warning is to do with that time prevent you from– infected and / or spyware through the exchange of data from this site.

If you change your browser , what happens?

Otherwise, it should probably set the security settings in opera and verify that your version of Flash is up to date for Opera. Some games are in principle in Flash, make sure you have the latest version of Opera (11.6) and update the flash plug-in.

As far as I know that a good web page, or applet will not going to submit sensitive information from a secure site to an unsecure site. If it is happening then it could be lead to a big problem. You should contact the web site administrator and tell them about fix their implementation so that the document is secure. The website only accesses secure content as well as Form data only to/from the secure servers. If it is showing you as the unsecured page, then the entire host is unsecured.

In principle, this message means that you will link to a page with a tested safety certificate to a page that has a weak or not at all tested safety certificate. This warning is displayed that you can catch you on various pages unaudited no time-or spyware. If there is a known site that you trust, you can ignore this warning really. If the message, however, come to an illegitimate site, I would not ignore this message and leave the site or may even report.

This error message could be time off in previous versions. To disable this you had to as I recall in the security settings of the browser security level to reset something. But as far as I've seen is no longer in the new version of Opera. But anyway I would not feel as good as a bit of security should have been surfing the Internet.

Thank you for your explanation. This is exactly the text that appears and it is a safe site known to me from which the data should be forwarded. I could not log in anyway because the display does not disappear so that I have viewed the page with Internet Explorer. There was no warning is. Currently everything is working normally again, but a bit strange all the same.