Go Back   TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 23-02-2012

Mailing Lists: How to hide Email Addresses in SeaMonkey

Hello I am using the Email program within Mozilla 1.7.13. And I just wanted to know how to create Undisclosed" Email List in SeaMonkey. While I am send any mail to group and people who compress mail a lost the Email Addresses are listed at the top of the Email and I also wanted to hide this list from others, so that I don?t want see other email address. Can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.
Old 23-02-2012

Re: Mailing Lists: How to hide Email Addresses in SeaMonkey

While sending just change value in the address bar to BCC from to. You should do this before entering list name and address filed. And I think now when you click on the to you will get the selection list.

TechArena Community > Technology > Technology & Internet
Tags: , , , , , ,