Thread: Getting error message while installing LastPass 1.7 on Camino

Getting error message while installing LastPass 1.7 on Camino

Can LastPass 1.7 run on Camino? I am looking to test the same with SIMBL-based plug-in. however when I am trying to load Camino on the system I am getting following message ‘Camino 2.1a1pre (v2110.09.29) has not been tested with the plugin LastPass 1.70.1 (v1.70.1). As a precaution, it has not been loaded. Please contact the plugin developer for further information’ can you tell me how can override the blocker in order to use LastPass?

re: Getting error message while installing LastPass 1.7 on Camino

After going through the problem I recommend that you should edit info.plist from the Lastpass.bundle. once you have edited you have to replace max version with CFBundleVersion available into the info.plist inside of the Camino.

Camino having support for only two add-on API which are third-party preferences panes and AppleScript toolbar items. If you are trying to use unsupported API then it could cause the issue. Hence you have to uninstall that particular add on from the browser and see observe whether the issue is persisting or not. So make sure that you are installing the Add on which is having support for Camino.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhesa View Post
    After going through the problem I recommend that you should edit info.plist from the Lastpass.bundle. once you have edited you have to replace max version with CFBundleVersion available into the info.plist inside of the Camino.
    Well I don’t liked the idea which you have stated over here. LastPass 1.6 was working fine with Camino 2.0 but it was getting crashed while using version 1.5. so it could be the bug issue and you might need to contact the developers to get the further help.