Thread: share pop-up is not loading for The Sims Social game in Opera

share pop-up is not loading for The Sims Social game in Opera

In my computer I have windows XP operating system and I have Opera 11.61 browser in my computer. now it has suddenly started giving me problem. While playing The Sims Social game in Opera share pop up does not load. If anyone has solution regarding this then let me know.

re: share pop-up is not loading for The Sims Social game in Opera

Does it happen when you try play The Sims Social game from different browser? You should first play The Sims Social game from different browser and then see whether same problem is occurring or not? if this problem does not occurs with other browsers then problem is with Opera browser only other wise something else is causing this problem. you have to also try to solve this problem by clearing cache and cookies from the browser. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

I was also having same issue and I have tried all the possible solution but problem does not get solved and after that I have come to know that it was temporary issue from game server and it get solved automatically. I hope this information will be helpful for you.

i am also using opera and it has started giving me problem after upgrading to opera 11.61. i have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling Opera and but that does not help me. with other browser i am not facing same problem same issue. if anyone have solution regarding this then let me know.