Thread: Seamonkey crashes continuously

Seamonkey crashes continuously

Hi friends in my computer I have windows Vista operating system and I have Seamonkey 2.6.1 installed in my computer and it was working fine and suddenly it has started giving me problem. Now whenever I use seamonkey in my computer at time it crashes continuously. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Seamonkey crashes continuously

Well I will first suggest you to open seamonkey in safe mode and then you have to check whether you are facing this problem or not. if you are not facing same problem after opening seamonkey in safe mode then problem is occurred because any of extension. I hope this solution will be helpful for you.

In my computer I was experiencing same problem with the Seamonkey and after spending some workaround I have come to know that problem was occurred because of the RealJukebox NS Plugin and that I why I have removed that plugin and then installed it again. Now after doing that my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem might get solved.

If you need more help then let know.

When I start seamonkey in safe mode at that time also I get same problem. now after that I have also tried to Solve this problem by uninstalling Seamonkey from my computer and then installing seamonkey again but that does not help me to fix this issue.

As far as I know with the Seamonkey 2.7.2 this problem does not occur and that is why I will suggest you to download seamonkey 2.7.2 from internet and then install in your system and then your problem might get solved. You should also try this solution.

If you want to download Seamonkey 2.7.2 in your computer then you can download seamonkey from here DOWNLOAD and after downloading seamonkey 2.7.2 you have first uninstall older version of seamonkey and then install 2.7.2 and then see what the result is.

I hope after installing Seamonkey 2.7.2 in your computer your problem will get solved.