Thread: Unable to save web login information after windows 7 installation

Unable to save web login information after windows 7 installation

This is really weird thing I have ever notice , just did the fresh installation of windows 7 ultimate and since then my web browser is not able to save my login information. This has started when I restarted my computer . that is not the only problem , I have another problem as well few of my application shortcut icon vanished and now there is an icon like which windows don’t recognize In place of it and that work just fine on those application but that is secondary issue now I want the solution to my first issue . I did everything but not able to solve the issue I even setting for enable cookies and delete cookies on shutdown ect .. And all look fine. Is there anyone here can help me here to solve my issue I would be really glad to know this

Re: Unable to save web login information after windows 7 installation

Hi I have the similar issue on my computer as well . I looked everywhere but I was not able to find any solution to this anywhere . this is really frustrating can anyone here help me on this I am really be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Indeed this issue is strange , can you people tell me which web browser are you using. Can you people tell me does any of you installed the application like the Regclean Pro because if you do then that kind of application have the tendency to remove the cookies which can cause you this kind of problem .

Thanks for the reply so early. I am using the default windows 7 browser internet explorer 8 . and I do use the cleaner application but that doesn’t runs in the background as far as I know and if at all I am using that browser then I make sure that I uncheck the delete cookies option , all application including the internet explorer are set up the way they should be . but one thing I like to mention is, I some time see some kind of little yellow and blue shields on some menu items and icons.

The little yellow and blue shields on some menu items and icons know as UAC shield it signify that those item required the administrator privilege to run . maybe you have changed stock security settings on your OS before you reinstalled it . you have to get them down see if that help

No I remember that I haven’t touch any kind of security option on my OS while installing and nor on my antivirus SpywareDr everything is default. and thanks for pointing out UAC shield and I know about that stuff the only thing is bothering me is that this isn’t happened before on the my pc with the same application

I think this Is your security application which might causing this . it is very common as they have the feature to assist the user on cleaning their pc and they on doing this might delete the cookies, history too or it might be some web browser plug in that may causing you this

I know this that why I am careful about that stuff and I like to mention that I am not using any kind of security suites. I have Norton antivirus as the antivirus and the Malware bytes to scan malware. I also use the RegClean Pro and. Ccleaner to registry tuned up and the cleans the temp files. Although I always take care that I disable cookies clean up option. Anyways thanks for the reply