Thread: Why everyone use yahoo search engine instead of Google

Why everyone use yahoo search engine instead of Google

Hey, I am wonder a lot of time about this for long time, and can’t find the relevant answer to this is it why everyone use the yahoo search instead of the Google , I am not sure but doesn’t Google give the more relevant result than the yahoo , well I feel this can anyone here care to explain me why is it so . I would be really appreciating this

Thanks for advance

re: Why everyone use yahoo search engine instead of Google

Well that is for you that you fell the Google is more relevant in displays relevant results but some people like me find what we are looking for in yahoo sometimes. And if you need to know the truth then Google is just spam board. I get lots of junk result in Google and better result in yahoo

Re: Why everyone use yahoo search engine instead of Google

Yeah you are right this after the 2nd update the Google become more worst that the yahoo , yahoo give a better result and many people use it to found what they want now

Well I believe this depend on the graphical presentation of those site that they have. According to me female are more attracted to the yahoo instead of the Google . well people associate to the search engine that they are using . I really feel very uncomfortable if Google is not my home page for searching the thing on the net .

Quote Originally Posted by Chopfyt View Post
    Well I believe this depend on the graphical presentation of those site that they have. According to me female are more attracted to the yahoo instead of the Google . well people associate to the search engine that they are using . I really feel very uncomfortable if Google is not my home page for searching the thing on the net .
    That is very interesting way of looking on this issue I really like that and if you ask me I would like to say that I like the presentation of the Google that the yahoo and the result in the yahoo than the Google

For me that is really depend on the subject that you are looking for, sometime yahoo give better result that the Google and sometime Google provide the better result that the yahoo . beside yahoo does more than the search engine, it is the portal which give us news and all so the choice is really dependent

Some people like portal in the yahoo and use it as their home page so that they have the access to the daily news info and end up using the yahoo search engine. Few people like to use Google as they feel comfortable using it. Google is consider as the spam board by many which I don’t understand why, may be many people find lot of junk on the Google result. Yahoo is also spammy but little less than the Google .

Some people use the search as a habit or some think it is divide on sex like mention on the above post . there is lot of geographical biases. Yahoo is most preferred on the central Asia .

This is just the personal preference by the people just like the coke and the Pepsi I prefer yahoo mail over the Gmail, I'm using yahoo messenger and not Google chat, however I only make use of Google at any time I require to "search " for something on web . hope this help Why do you prefer Yahoo?