Thread: Which is the best and accurate free backlink checker

Which is the best and accurate free backlink checker

Does anyone know the best and the most accurate free backlink checker?

I have recently used one which I got from the majesticseo but it was not good enough. It was showing backlinks for domains banned. But it then shows backlinks for other search engines since the domain was not banned by other search engines.

Re: Which is the best and accurate free backlink checker

Link popularity is very important if you want your website ranks high for certain keywords.

For webmasters who want to know how many backlinks their website really counts, we recommend the "Link Popularity Check" tool. This handy tool is accurate, useful and totally free! Once installed, click "Add ..." and add your website URL. Then click on "Update Selected" or "Update All" and the tool goes directly to the count of backlinks your site...

The great thing about this tool is that you backlinks number of website can compare to the number of backlinks of your competition.

Backlinks are links from other websites to yours. It is often thought that, the more you have, the better your website scores but unfortunately that is not so... When Google first started was the basis of the assessment system for displaying search results based on how many backlinks a site had. Google found that if there are many sites link to a specific website or a website that should have high value and therefore it is so highly placed in search results. That Google is still, however, it is a bit more sophisticated and it is now with backlinks not about quantity (amount) but about quality.

Backlink Checker is one of the best desktop software with which we can control the number of backlinks to our blog, so useful for analyzing the popularity of blogs on the World Wide Web. The software is able to find websites that link to the pages of our blog and tell us what page you will find the link, so you can easily understand most are the areas that are performing well. The program works in real time, whenever you find a new backlink will beep, you can also configure the notifications by e-mail.

Backlink test is top in almost every way: The scope of the (relevant) basic information is large and the presentation is appealing. This is especially true for the additional information at the end, which are clearly either a chart presented or as a ranking (as anchor text) and thus offer a view of the link value or ranking relevance helpful starting points for optimization and advancement of the link portfolio.

“Backlinktest” was new to me and it was tested once under my article. What I particularly like where the link quality assessment and OVI. This allows the link building very well optimized for quality! What I have found, however, is that the tool is by far not all backlinks.

You can easily check your backlinks through a good "backlink checker", you're here for very simple yet sophisticated tools and almost all of them give different results.

Back links from authoritative sites on a specified topic are extremely precious. If both sites have content geared in the direction of the keyword topic, the backlink is measured relevant and assumed to have strong influence over the search engine rankings of the web page granted the backlink.

webdesign-ek Guest

The most reliable back-link service is from Google Webmasters Tools; I used backlinkwatch and its ok but it doesn't count the nofollow links and it's quite hard to organize the output results due to the limitations of the free version (ex: no domain grouping).

Although adding no follow to any link forces the search engine spider drop the link it seems that Google still takes it into account;