Thread: Best Language for Developing a Website

Best Language for Developing a Website

Heya everyone one question about Website language. I am planning to make a website. I want to know which is the best language for developing a good website. I like php but I want to also which framework to use for example java script etc. And also let me know which is the best combination.

Re: Best Language for Developing a Website

As per me PHP is the best language for developing a dynamic Website. And if you are making a new site and before if you have not made any then I think you should try Codeigniter for the framework of Php. As it is the easiest framework for Php.

PHP is the ugly scab of the World Wide Web. If you want to have something finished (and you will, believe me), you will still barely get past it. CMS is any web shop module, there are certain (Joomla has something, I think), not when you have to just shop for the OS Commerce (or a fork of it) to use. "Program yourself" I would recommend you do not, anyway. First, you'll blow it all time limits and estimates that there are only so crashes, and second, the result will almost certainly erroneous and simply bad. Is just like that, if one has not already been developed and programmed for years. ASP is not limited to IIS. Reasonably be used, but anything useful, anyway if you have already an Apache and a POSIX OS as a base for disposal.

HTML is the easiest and best web design language. It is very simple you can just type what you want into smile text editor, you can write all things in syntax that to in notepad file and while saving it you just need to add .html as an extension and you will get your webpage created. And if you have good knowledge about C programming then you can use ASP.net as it is also a good language and it is also safe.

I would recommend you to use CMS language like Joomla and as the above user have mentioned that if you know C you can always go for php or asp.net as it is completed based on C programming language. This language are best but yes it need good coding and you need to be expert to make a site in asp.net.

I would say if you need a best website try using php plus mysql plus CSS it would be the best site. As I have seen many site which do use this all language at same time and they have the best interface. And even there are many users who use CSS and many people use php with mysql.