Thread: No picture in DirecTV's Sunday Ticket on Google TV in Chrome

No picture in DirecTV's Sunday Ticket on Google TV in Chrome

Does anyone else has this problem. Everything is working just fine while watching the DirecTV's Sunday Ticket on their Google TV in Chrome . I am able to get sign in, able to see the games stats, and Icon load properly but there is no picture or any sound on the video . this is really frustration and I don’t know what the reason to this . is there anyone who can help me on this I would be really glad to know this thanks

Re: No picture in DirecTV's Sunday Ticket on Google TV in Chrome

I am having the same issue and not able to find the reason to this . I have the Sony Google blue ray and did not loading the Sunday ticket to go. The error it showing is make sure that it is flash player10 and it is up to date, but my flash player is up to date . is there anything that I need to do to make it work

I think all of us who having this issue need to wait for the new update so that it repair the Flash 10.2 issue so that Sunday Ticket and we can able to access it online . can anyone tell me is there any news when is the update rolling out .

This is really weird now I am able to see the highlights of the games on it but when it comes to the actual game I can watch it on the Sunday Ticket Website. now I have the flash version 10.2.163.145 installed which should be working just fine. Is that they are actually blocking it for some reason. Which I don’t think that they would .

I know this issue and if you people here talking about the DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket, it won’t support the Google TV based because of the system requirement as the article that I have read on the internet says but this is odd that it allowing people to see the highlight of games on the website on the similar place where the actual game should be playing in case it works .

I suppose the only solution to this is to get in touch with the DirecTV's support so that they can help us on the NFL Sunday Ticket issue. it really strange I have PS3 which works fine with the Sunday Ticket , I think it has some application to do that . so I think they must make the application for the Google TV as well

I think this application thing will not be working on the Google TV and Sunday Ticket, the reason is for some reason they are blocking the playback . The reason is that the DirecTV has preventing us from using the NFL Sunday Ticket on Google TV.