Thread: Unable to open Library.nu in Google Chrome 16

Unable to open Library.nu in Google Chrome 16

One thing I would like to know about the Google Chrome 16.0.912.63 is that when trying to open library.nu it shows me the error of that chrome could not connect to the library.nu. So want to know the reason for why it cannot connect to the Library.nu in the Google Chrome 16.0.912.63.

Re: Unable to open Library.nu in Google Chrome 16

As going through your post one thing which I like to know is that have you installed extensions of Adblock Plus for the Google chrome browser. Because it could be due to you might not have installed the extensions. So first install the extensions and then check it out whether you are able to open the library.nu or not.

As going through your post one thing which I like to know is that have you installed extensions of Adblock Plus for the Google chrome browser. Because it could be due to you might not have installed the extensions. So first install the extensions and then check it out whether you are able to open the library.nu or not.
    I already have installed the extension in the Google chrome but even after doing this I am not able to open the library.nu.

For this, is there any other solution so that I can try it out to open the library.nu.

Earlier I had the same problem with it, so I tried out with the different ways and found out that disabling the chrome extension I am able to open the library.nu. so I guess that trying out with this should be able to open the library.nu.