Thread: Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

I am using Google chrome for browsing the web but one thing I would like to know is that while using the Chinese input like pinyin for chatting on the messenger what I see is that it lags after every word typed so for this I would like to know that is the problem with me or it some kind a bug due to which it crashes out after every Chinese input.

re: Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

It seems to be the problem is having with the chrome as earlier I had tried the same doing this on the Firefox web browser using the Chinese input and was working fine. So after trying this on the Firefox web browser it seems that the problem is with the Google chrome.

So I think Google should look out for this issue as I think there are many users which is facing the same problem with the Chinese input.

rajni Guest

re: Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

For this issue Google has already been started working and hope so in the next version they would try to solve this issue as there are many users which is having problems with the Chinese input while using Google chrome.

Re: Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

same problem...

Re: Google chrome crashing with Chinese input on MAC OS X

Quote Originally Posted by danielbbl View Post
    same problem...
    Yeah, it seems to be a bug in the chrome browser. And it happens at alternative times, not all the time. However, i think that this crash is caused by the IME. Because it does also crash some other apps but not all. Till the time the development team releases a patch for it, we will have to continue working on same till now.