Thread: Google Chrome 17 a stable Web Browser

Google Chrome 17 a stable Web Browser

I have been using the Google Chrome 17 web browser since it has been release, so for this I must say that it has been the most stable web browser from the Google. So if anyone has not tried with the Google chrome then my suggestion to them would be that just try once and check it out the performance in the Google chrome 17 and those who are already using it give me your opinions.

Re: Google Chrome 17 a stable Web Browser

Yeh.. I have recently downloaded chrome 17 on to my web browser as using this browser what I feel that it is really faster than other web browser. Earlier I use to browse my web pages using Firefox but after using chrome 17 don’t want to switch back to the old browser. So according to me I feel that one should definitely try with Google chrome 17.

The best thing which I loved about the chrome 17 is that now it does a security scan for all the .exe and .msi files which you have downloaded. If the downloads which you trying to do doesn’t match with the genuine one then it will mark the file as malicious downloads.

While using the Google Chrome 17 one best feature which I like the most is the Omnobox loading pre-loading feature. The best thing about this feature is that when you type the address in the URL and next time when you open the browser and try to type it in the URL for e.g ‘ta’ , ‘fac’ it will automatically load the pages like ‘forums.techarena.in’ or ‘Facebook’.So I think this feature is the best one and one don’t have to go for typing or selecting the URL.