Thread: History function is useless of Google chrome.

Arrow History function is useless of Google chrome.

I am using windows operating system in my laptop. I use Google chrome browser for accessing internet. This is very nice browser I like this browser. The performance of this browser is very nice. But I have one problem with the history function of this browser. I click close icon of this browser by mistake multiple tabs was open of my browser all tabs closed when I click close. Now I am unable to view history. When I go to tools and then history I get black history page. Only history search option is available. Is there any way to sort history in order to time? I really think that History function is useless in Google chrome.

Re: History function is useless of Google chrome.

I am having similar problem. I am using windows 7 operating system in my computer. I was using Internet explorer for using internet. I was not happy with that browser so I download the chrome browser in my computer. This is very nice browser, but I am not happy with the history function of this browser. I am unable to sort history by time in this browser. This is really very annoying I am totally disappointed with the history function of this browser. Do you have any solution to this problem?

You need to check your settings in cookies. If these settings are set to clear cookies and cache after closing browser then it will delete all cookies and cache from your browser. You can also set these settings from startup preference. You can open all tabs by selecting option restore closed tabs. Hope this problem will solve your problem.

I also suffer from this problem so I search internet for the solution of this problem. And finally I got the solution . There are several add-ons are available to manage your history. You can use one of this add-on in your browser. If you want to download add-on to manage history then go to add add-ons in your browser and type “History” in search box then the list of add-on will be display then select one of the add-on and install it to your browser. This will defiantly help you to solve your problem