Thread: Google chrome does not display Facebook page properly but other websites are displaying properly

Google chrome does not display Facebook page properly but other websites are displaying properly

I have started using google chrome recently. I have found that when I use facebook in my google chrome I can login my facebook account but when I come across to login page the the images are not displaying properly. After that when I click on the links, none of them opens. When I am browsing other websites I came to know that they are working properly. So I am very frustrated. What should I do now. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: Google chrome does not display Facebook page properly but other websites are displaying properly

I will suggest you should clear your cache and cookies. To do that you should follow the below process:

• Go to the Options>> select Privacy section>>click on the Clear browsing data button>>Select clear the cache and cookies options. At this time the site in which you logged in will be logged out.
    • Right in the bottom you should select to clear any data from the past week and then click on Clear browsing data. I hope this helps.

re: Google chrome does not display Facebook page properly but other websites are displaying properly

You should login your facebook account using Incognito mode in which you can browse in private. Webpages that you browse in incognito mode are not recorded in your browsing histories. All new cookies gets deleted. You should press Control + Shift + N to open an incognito window. You should also find what is the google chrome version and operating system in the option called “About Google Chrome”.

I will recommend you do the following process to solve your issue:
    • Go to the Wrench menu in google chrome>>Tools>>Encoding
    • Select Auto detect option in encoding and then refresh the Facebook page
    • It will start a new fresh page in which the images will be displayed and on clicking on any link it will transfer the earlier page to next page

The problem that you are facing is little weird but you can easily solve this issue. Initially you should open your facebook account by following this link . If you have already signed in your facebook profile the images will appear perfectly, but if you are not signed in your account you should write https:// to each address before ‘www’ in the address bar. After that the facebook page will ask you to enable one security which is https. You should enable it and then you will find everything is working properly. I am sure it will help you.