Thread: Is there anyway to remove the "Install Google Chrome" icon from the Google home page??

Is there anyway to remove the "Install Google Chrome" icon from the Google home page??

I have recently started using google chrome. And one day by mistake I clicked on the icon called Install Google Chrome. After that I found out that this icon suddenly apprears on the google chrome home page which I found annoyoing. Is there anyway to delete "Install Google Chrome" icon from the google chrome home page. If anyone knows kindly help me. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is there anyway to remove the "Install Google Chrome" icon from the Google home page??

Dude have you removed google chrome program from your control panel?? If it is the situation then you should uninstall google chrome and after that restart your machine. I hope it will help you.

Re: Is there anyway to remove the "Install Google Chrome" icon from the Google home page??

Dear friend google chrome can never be installed so gradually you cannot remove or dedlete it from the control. How is it possible?? I think you should ask for the solution to google official website. I am sure it will hel you. Or you can check in the google chrome forums which are situated in google site.