Thread: with a single click in Google chrome open bookmark into new tab .

with a single click in Google chrome open bookmark into new tab .

Hi, friends I use Google chrome and I like the browser, it is very easy to use and very much user friendly. There are many good features in Google chrome but in this browser I want one more feature to that that is one click bookmark feature. Usually one must right click on bookmark to open new tab of bookmark, but I think that Google must add small icon on each bookmark so that will allow bookmark to open new tab directly with a single click. So guys tell me how you like this one click bookmark idea?

re: with a single click in Google chrome open bookmark into new tab .

Yep, I like your idea for giving shortcut icon to single click and open bookmark. You can directly open book mark in a new tab by clicking on middle mouse button, or you can open by holding down Ctrl while you click left button. This works similar in most of browser such as Mozilla Firefox and safari so I don’t think that chrome will add such small settings. I think that opening bookmark using left right click does not make big efforts and.

Avant browser is the best browse to open bookmark in shortcut, when you go to bookmark in this browser in the right side it shows new icon with arrow, when you click this arrow the new tab opens directly with the bookmark of that page, so I find this much easy to open bookmark that using two hands or mouse clicks to open bookmark.

I would love to see this one click open book mark, so I would also like to see some more changed default setting in chrome, currently now in chrome left click open the URL in same tab and CRTL + click, middle, right click open in new tab, but I want to change this setting that left click open bookmark in new tab while CTRL + click and middle click would open it in the currently selected tab, guess chrome add such features in his new upgrade version.

I don’t think that chrome need such settings, I like the simple way of chrome to open bookmark in new tab and because of this simplicity I am still using Google chrome, so I think that chrome will never add such setting.

Re: with a single click in Google chrome open bookmark into new tab .

It is unbelevable that this one click option is not avalable. Even not as an extension. Till last week I used an version of Google search page with links to all Google apps. One click entrance in a new tab. Suddenly it is gone. Now I have to open Apps, than click the app. Or make bookmarks.... but than I must use then wheel of the mouse. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO CHOOSE MY OWN EASY WAY OF BROWSING!

I am using Neat Bookmark application. It works well for website. With single click you can instantly open up a page and access it. It is easy to install. I have a huge list of sites. It is very complicated to search something inside by manually typing the text. Once the app is installed it adds a icon on the top address box. You can click on it and access any site you want. It opens up a dropdown menu and done. You can create folders also inside it. This is quiet easy to manage.

Hello Haleema,

I think there are a lot of Extensions like that, but than I still have to click twice!
    My solution is better I think...
    Install extension New Tab Redirect and in options set it to Google search page.
    Install extension Tabs to the front! 0.2.4

Now open Gmail, Agenda, Maps, Keep or whatever Google service in your browser. Make for each a Bookmark.

Now, when browsing, you can click the Bookmarks WITH your MOUSE WHEEL to open them in a new tab.

Hans