Thread: FTP manager for Google chrome

FTP manager for Google chrome

Hi, i am a chrome user and would like to know if there will be any FTP manager plug -in available for chrome. I have seen some programs like cuteFTP, will there be any programs like this available for my browser?

Re: FTP manager for Google chrome

Even i am looking for a plug-in for FTP manager for Google chrome browser. There should be a FTP manager like FireFTP which for Mozilla firefox. I like the rest of the features of the chrome like “tab with most popular history” and incognito mode. i think chrome is missing some API due to which downloading take lot of time.

I have Filezilla and can’t really understand why can’t we use it in our browser! Will it give any advantage having a FTP manager added into the chrome? i think because of the FTP manager firefox takes lot of time to load and that is why many users have upgraded themselves from firefox to chrome. i have used the FireFTP in Mozilla Firefox and it works great.

I think every browser has the FTP features in it without having to add any such client. It is just that firefox has made different plug-ins for providing this feature. In chrome FTP feature is not provided because it is only read only. You will need a FTP client for uploading file.